Recipe & image from snackworks.com
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 6 ciliegine fresh mozzarella balls in water, drained, each cut into 4 slices
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 pitted black olives, quartered
- 1 green onion, green part only cut into 48 thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic glaze
- 1/4 tsp. black sesame seed
- Top each cracker with 1 EACH cheese slice and basil leaf.
- Add 1 tomato half to each for the lady bug’s body, 1 olive piece for the head and 2 green onion strips for the antennae.
- Brush tomatoes with balsamic glaze; sprinkle with sesame seed.
Pair with your favorite Predator wine and enjoy!