This summer and beyond, party with pizza and a bottle of Predator. This pizza recipe pairs beautifully whether you’re drinking our bold Cabernet Sauvignon on our newest addition to the Predator family, our zesty “Loveliness” Sauvignon Blanc.
We recommend using store bought dough so you can enjoy the party, but if you’re feeling inspired, find a recipe for pizza dough here.
- 1 lb Pre-made pizza dough kneaded into large round (We recommend Papa Sal’s Pizza Dough)
- 4 oz Pepperoni
- 4 oz cooked Chorizo
- 1/4 cup Red onion sliced thin
- 1/4 cup cooked mushrooms sliced thin
- Jalapeño to taste and preference
- 1/4 cup corn
- Mozzarella to preference (we recommend about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup Spicy pasta/pizza sauce. You can never go wrong with Rao’s Arrabbiata
- Olive oil for brushing
- Place dough on pizza stone and form to desired crust thickness. Brush with olive oil and place in a pizza oven or on grill (with lid closed) for 2-3 minutes or until the crust is brown
- Take off the heat and flip the crust with tongues so that the bottom is now the top
- Add pasta/pizza sauce and spread evenly on crust. Add mozzarella cheese and toppings
- Place back in the pizza oven or on the grill for an additional 2-3 minutes until the dough is thoroughly cooked, the cheese is melted and the toppings are thoroughly warmed
- Enjoy with a glass of Predator wine and friends
Cheers from Lodi!